Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Rock On Sam

I had to play him a couple of Kiss tunes before I sent him out on Halloween as a member of the band. I don't think he's ever heard one single song of theirs.

I think the main reason he hasn't heard any Kiss tunes is due to the fact that most of their music stinks big time in my humble opinion. Besides "Rock n Roll All Night" I couldn't think of one song of theirs.

Patrick was a Kiss member too. It was kind of funny. The five of us were out together, and you would not believe how often I heard this phrase or a version of it from the women who answered their doors: "Oh you two look beautiful (speaking to the girls),....... you two.......not so much." It was a good laugh every time I heard it. I think my clean cut boys loved letting their hair down for a night, and by the time the night was over, tired of taking a verbal beating by every woman who opened their door.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: