Thursday, November 15, 2007

Valley Day

Hannah had pioneer day today at school. Not at school it was a day away from school. Sort of, they replicate school at a park here in town in a "old town" type of thingy. I'd explain it to you, but I don't know much about it. Except that they do a lot of old time stuff, and their lunches can't have any pacaged food. Patrick loved it when he did it. Sam loved it when he did it, and Hannah loved it and said "Dad you blew it. This is a once and a life time chance to see how it use to be!" She felt rather strongly that I should have been there. I explained that actually I have one more child who will go through 3rd grade, and maybe I'll catch it that year. "You better!" Good gravy, as if I don't have enough mothers already.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: