Monday, November 26, 2007

Vote for Summer! I mean Maya!

Posted by Picasa
Have you voted for Maya today? See below. If the below text reads like it's somebody else who is pregnant that's because it is, and she is. I stole this text from my sister in law Angie Smith:
My niece, Maya, has been chosen as a FINALIST in the Gap Casting Call competition! Isn't that amazing!!! Out of 800,000 applicants, Maya was chosen! How cool is that?!?!? Maya and her parent's just got back from San Francisco, where Maya was interviewed and did a photo shoot with The Gap. I don't have too many details, but I will post them once I find out, as I am sure that it was amazing!!!
Now, I want to encourage ALL OF YOU to vote for Maya! Voting started yesterday and it goes through December 15. You can vote once per day and it only takes a second to do, so please vote! All you have to do is go to this link, http://kodak.eprize.net/gapcastingcall/?affiliate_id=2e, register as a new user (only the first time), and then cast your vote. There is also a link to this on The Gaps website (http://www.gap.com/) on the bottom right. There are four categories to vote on. Maya is in the Girls Category (3rd category) and she is the fourth girl on the list (Maya, Age 5). You can click on More Info to read a little more about her.

No comments: