Thursday, November 29, 2007

Enchanted

I've seen a lot of movies with my daughters, and a lot of them were real stinkers. Of course I'm glad to go to spend time watching a movie with the girls love, but I wish at times the movies we see were a little more entertaining.

The girls were dieing to see Enchanted, and I fought them off for as long as I could. Over Thanksgiving break Suz asked if I would take them. I grudgingly said ok, but at the last moment tried to escape and have Suz take them. Instead we all ended up going with the Garces family. 

I went in to the movie with the attitude that I would suffer through it silently. I was more than pleasantly surprised! I can say I love it. This is not a recommendation, your tastes are different than mine. That being said, I had a great time and I laughed a ton. If your really want to try something light hearted and fun I think you'll like it. Kind of like "Elf." I loved the music, the acting was great, and little girls will love it. 

1 comment:

R. Jeffrey Davis said...

I took my 3 children (including 2 teenage boys) last Friday as well and we all enjoyed the movie.