Tuesday, July 24, 2007

The Office

Hello from Boston! I'm out here on a work trip. Kind of excited about being in Boston, very sad my wonderful wife Suzi is not here with me. Seeing that it is the 24th of July, and her day of birth is the 25th of July.

On my way out here I watch an episode of "The Office" on my ipod on the plane. It is by far my favorite TV show. I don't get to watch it unless I Tivo it or download it from itunes.

The episode that I watched on the plane had me laughing so hard that I was embarrassed that I was laughing as hard as I was! I was in tears, and had to get up and walk back to the bathroom. The whole way back I kept laughing about the scene which started it, and I could barely see through the tears. I'm sure I was a sight.

Once I made it back to the bathroom, the steward took my head off for being out of my seat when the seat belt light was on. As I made my way back to my seat he decided to sharply remind everyone to remain in their seat when the seat belt light is on.

You know when I was a kid that tactic might, MIGHT, have embarrassed me. The "let's point out what he's doing wrong in front of everyone tactic." Instead it just gave me another reason to keep laughing. He was probably having a bad day because people like me don't live for watching the seat belt light.

1 comment:

Josh said...

The office is a great show it is so good as you watch the show you feel awkward. My favorite show is when Jim does the Pavlov's dog experiment on Dwight. You can watch this on You tube at this link, hillarious! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUv2MPj97OU