Sunday, July 01, 2007

The Hogan Lake Fireworks

For the last two years we have gone up to Hogan to watch fire works at the end of June at the Hazelhofer Cabin. I couldn't tell you why there is a fireworks show, but we love to go. We get up there pretty early and hang out with friends.

This year the Hazelhofer, Brinks, Robisons, VanOrdwicks, Scheiss, Searle, Gonzales, Smith, and Kelly families were there. That makes for about 1000 children. Sure was a lot of fun.

One of my buddies, Megan, and I brought our DSLR cameras to get a couple of neat pictures. I think this is my favorite that I took. It was taken about 10:30pm The moon is coming up there over the mountains, and I can see the boats down on the lake. I like the way this one turned out.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Zach said...

Okay, I want the details on that picture. Shutter speed, F-stop, ISO, lens, focal length, and what kind of DSLR do you use? I thought I'd taken some good firework pictures, but yours ROCKS.

Andrea said...

Now that is one COOL picture!!

R. Jeffrey Davis said...

Geez, it looks like a few people beat me to the comments. That is a pretty darn cool pic.