Thursday, May 18, 2006

Diet Update 1

So I began at 240. Big enough to be a NFL linebacker if any of it was actually muscle. I hit the exercise hard, and dropped calories and lost 3 lbs in two weeks. Very frustrating. I picked up my new life style eatting habits, and I'm now down to 229. Lost 8 pounds in a week. I understand that's a lot of weight in a week, but I feel much better.

I don't run out of gas at 3:30- 4:00, and I feel much better in the evenings. Exercise feels so easy, I can go hard on the elipticle trainer and really get a great workout in. Not hungry like I use to be. I use to be hungry all the time. Not the case now. Interesting.

1 comment:

R. Jeffrey Davis said...

Good job, fat boy. You've got to be committed to work out EVERY day. You can have most Sundays off but the rest of the days you MUST get that heart going. If you really want to lose the weight all you have to do is exercise for 1 hour each day for 6 days a week