Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Diet Progress

So I thought I'd share a little bit of the progress, and show you what the last couple weeks look like. The first couple weeks were same diet with portion control, and fairly heavy exercise. After a little while I started to creep back up in weight. That was discouraging. So then I dropped by Boarders bookstore, and started checking things out. Bought the book Glycemic Load Diet about May 9th, and started the new life style the same day. Eased up on the 1 1/2 work outs, and went with the 30-45 minutes. Much more reasonable. Got a good pop there at the beginning, and I expect the progress to continue, just at a more moderate rate. Not so dramatic. However things you can't see on this chart are 3-4 inches lost in the gut, and 2-3 inches lost in the waste. Energy way up, and appetite way down. Anyhow I'll keep you updated.

1 comment:

R. Jeffrey Davis said...

Lost in the "waste". Does that mean that you have been having big poops?
That's a sure way to lose unwanted pounds.