Tuesday, February 13, 2007

What is this?

It's only the sweetest exercise room ever!
Suzi's said get those big black ugly speakers out of my front room. I hate them. About 10 years later I jumped right on that and I have moved them to my new exercise room. Those two saw horses may look just like saw horses, but really it's an entertainment center that holds my tuner, and DVD player. The file cabnit is a tv stand. Sure the tv size may be a little weak, but I just crank up the volume and I don't even notice. Throw a movie in, go for an hour run, and finish with some weight lifting.
I know Jeffery Davis is dieing to throw out a crack like "here's an idea, why don't you try using it evry now and then." I just pieced it all together recently. Here's my favorite part of the photo. I noticed this after I posted the photo. You would never notice unless I pointed it out though. Just above the tv on a hanging rack is 11 cans of Dr. Pepper. Just to the left of the Dr. Pepper is a box full of Doritos, Cheetos, and other snacky goodness.
One more good reason to visit us in Lodi.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

R. Jeffrey Davis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
R. Jeffrey Davis said...

Here's my crack.....This is not an exercise room. It's a junk room with a piece of exercise room in it. Until I see a picture of your naked gut, you're still fat.