Thursday, February 22, 2007

The Road Less Traveled.



Takes a little more time to get home going this way but the traffic isn't so bad.


However every now and then you run in one of these guys. That black calf is on the outside of the fence. He didn't like the way I sounded so I tried to quietly pass by. This gal was just curios to see what I was up to, and I expect she doesn't get many visitors out here.


That may look like a puddle, but it was a stream. I think I found the deepest part of that "puddle" as I was crossing through it. I could hear my tail pipe gurgling. Water was up to my knees. I was so worried about falling over because I had my camera on my back. After surviving that puddle I found another one just down the road about another 1/4 mile. I think next time I'll take that left in Albuquerque.

No comments: