Thursday, February 22, 2007

Living Dangerously

I'm going to let you guess how my fence there where Hannah is standing got broken. Not who, but how. It was actually Sam.
I came home from work and saw his hand reach up and grab the fence to pull himself up. Snap! He was on the other side of the fence, and all I could just see was his hand holding the piece of wood. "SORRY!" He yelled in panic. I was too tired to give a crap. "Just use the gate please."
Now appearently it's made it easier for the kids to climb over the fence. In defence of the kids, they worry about opening the gate and letting the dog out. Plus it's hard to open and close the gate when your a tiny little guy.
As for Hannah, she always looks good. Even when climbing over fences.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

R. Jeffrey Davis said...

I would have beat them silly. All of them.