Saturday, February 03, 2007

Driving in the Fog


I remember moving to the Central Valley and loving the idea of no more cold snowy driving days. However everyone told me about the horrible fog. "It will be so thick at times that it will make me misserable."

Well I still enjoy the fog. Call me crazy, but you don't have to shovel fog. After you don't shovel it, you don't have to once again go out and shovel it a second time. You don't have to put salt on it. You won't slide off the road into a pile of fog. It doesn't keep you inside because it's fogging like crazy right now. It's really kind of nice stuff. Not to mention it burned off by 9am today, and it heated up to 65 degrees.

The only draw back is that you do have to slow down when driving in it, and others may not slow down when driving in it.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: