Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Trolley Square Shooting

Suzi and I were shocked to hear on national news about the shooting there in Salt Lake. What a tragedy. Thank goodness there was an armed off duty police officer there at Trolley Square when it happened.

Trolley Square has one of my favorite places to eat a summer lunch. I don't know how many thousands of lunches Jamie Gull and I ate there at Desert Edge Brewery. I loved eating outside there on the balcony pictured above.

Over the years I loved eating there; when I went to school at the U, worked for Airtouch, worked for 3com, and (finally when I could afford to eat lunch out) Schering Plough. When I worked at 3com, whenever it was someones last day I swear we ate there every time.

I loved it because most times you could walk right in and sit down. There really wasn't a bad seat in the house inside or outside. I think they have the best Ruben in the state, and certainly the best Ruben I've ever had. Easy to get to. Parking, I remember that could be a pain, but well worth it.




No comments: