Friday, December 07, 2007

We've Been Quarantined

Hannah and I both got sick. We're both running a fever, and my stomach has been killing me all day. Hannah has been sleeping most of the day. We both are feeling a little better, however I'm afraid this is the eye of the storm. What a horrible way to start the weekend. We aren't even allowed to go in the rest of the house.

I hate the TV now. I remember as a kid thinking staying home from school was the greatest idea ever, and then half way through the day I would go nuts with boredom. I'm big time bored off my butt.

Georgia had the assignment of taking care of Hannah and I while Suz was out shopping with the boys. She did awesome. She wasn't necessarily happy with her assignment though. She kept asking: "When is Hannah going to wake up, and when is mom coming home? I'm bored."

She's great.

1 comment:

Jennie said...

We hope you guys feel better!