Thursday, December 20, 2007

TV

As a rule the TV shouldn't be on during week nights. Generally Friday, Saturday, and Sunday night is the only time it should be on. Unless they are on vacation, or Mom & Dad are in a mood to look past it. I'm telling you if the TV goes on, well.....look what happens. There are only a few shows the kids like really. Drake & Josh, Hannah Montana, maybe sponge bob, and that is about it.

They could probably name a bunch of other shows, but that's about the extent of what I see when they turn it on. Me, I think it's best to kill the TV. Not that I don't have my favorite shows. I just never get a chance to watch them. Oh, I forgot, Suzi loves American Idol, and Dancing with the Stars. If the kids are done with their homework, they will get to watch those shows with Mom if she ok's it.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: