Saturday, December 08, 2007

The Ringer


That's my phone. Looks like a good phone, and as phones go it's a good phone. One feature I don't particularly enjoy is that you can change the ringer to tunes.
I'm not sure how Suzi the "technology challenged girl" figured it out, but she did. I don't know she even knew this phone had this feature, because for the first couple days our phone worked fine. Then all of the sudden it started playing the national anthem anytime someone called! Holy crap I've always loved the star spangled banner. I'm afraid to say that I almost hated it! You know what saved it? "We wish you a Merry Christmas" that's what saved it. I have no clue how many tunes this thing plays, but I think a phone should ring. My cell phone rings, or vibrates. That's all.
You should have heard yesterday as she ranted about how great it is that the phones play Christmas tunes. She loves Christmas tunes. She better switch it up so I don't end up hating any one particular Christmas tune.

2 comments:

Jennie said...

So funny! I can just picture you "going off" every time the phone rings. I may just end up prank calling you just so I can picture you getting ticked at the phone. :)

R. Jeffrey Davis said...

Aw, don't be such a Scrooge