Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Trapped in my hotel room

I caught something nasty as I headed out of town Sunday to come here to Chicago for training with Abbott. Monday I suffered through training classes, but as soon as they were over I went straight to bed. I haven't left bed since then. I feel trapped in my hotel room. I think I going to spend one more day in bed. I hate being sick on the road.

I haven't seen much of Chicago. I went down town when I was here last. I ate at a great Brazilian BBQ with a buddy of mine. Fortunately for me I don't know where many of those types of restaurants are near my home in California. I know of one in SF and that's it.

Abbott so far has been interesting. They are doing the best they can to make us feel welcome into the organization. I really enjoy my new bosses. Both seem to be good guys. Well liked by their people. We'll see how it goes. I'm expecting good things this year.

No comments: