Sunday, March 25, 2007

I'm not a very good sleeper.

Suzi told me that last night Georgia came into our bedroom and told Suzi that "When you're out of town Dad let's us sleep with him." (Which is true because I can't stand it when Suzi is gone, so everyone piles into our bed) Suzi said "Is that right? Well that's because Dad must be nicer than me." Georgia said "Yep, he is." After which Georgia was dismissed to bed.

It's not very often that I am the most loved around the house. Suzi is the most beloved by all in our home. I'm OK with that. I love that. I'll take second any day to her. However, it is nice to know that every now and then, on certain topics, on the second Tuesday of each month, when the stars all come into line, I sneak into first. I like that, and I know Suzi likes that too.

You know, we Dad's are irreplaceable. Not just because we are fun. For a million reasons. We are divine. Our roles are Divine. Irreplaceable.

1 comment:

suzi said...

Spell Check, honey.