Sunday, March 04, 2007

Chicago

Going to go spend the month in Chicago for work. Leaving today, flight delayed for 2 hours. Home on the 14th, back out on the 18th, home again on the 30th.

The kids, and Suzi hate it. Me too of course, but it's a necessary evil. Glad to have a good job. It will give me some time to write on the blog, and Suzi and the kids can read about what's going on with me out in Chicago. Hopefully I'll have sometime to visit Navoo.

I had a salad here at the airport. I had a chocolate milk with it too! Crazy.

Going back to why the flight is delayed. Don't you wonder why at times that happens. I'm not sure if I want to know? "Yeah we can't keep this plane from falling out of the sky, soon as we get that fixed we'll have you all up and going!" Yeah I'm happy with not knowing.

Hey Suzi, the meetings are business casual. Good thing I packed those two suits, and all those ties. Should have read that one email a little more carefully.

1 comment:

R. Jeffrey Davis said...

Thanks for the update but we don't need to know what you're eating or if you're having milk.