Friday, April 07, 2006

Mi Casa from Space

That's my house right there in the middle. The one with the blue grass. It's actually not grass it a pool. If they had taken that picture about 3 weeks ago it would have looked like I had grass in the back yard because the pool was dark green. A nicer color green than my lawn, which I want to let my friend in Utah know I've mowed a couple of times already this spring. I think your lawns are still under snow. Sam said he would never swim in the pool again it was so dark green. I'm suprised we never found a shark, or some koi, or at least a duck in it. Man it was dirty. So I drained it, cleaned it, and filled it back up. Nice color of blue again. Haven't asked Sam if he'd go back into it, hopeing he forgot it was once a shade of green that for some reason repulses the boy. The picture must be a few years old. If you look to the right side of my drive way facing the house there are some rose bushes there in between my drive way and my neighbors drive way. Pulled those out, and put in grass. Used a truck to pull those nasty ol rose bushes out. Using a truck is kind of a manly way of doing things. Could have dug them out, but truck seemed way cooler, and faster. Cooler mostly, and faster. One big difference you might find interesting is that the words globeXplorer actually isn't all over my nieghborhood. Nope, that's just the place I got the picture. Go there to get a picture of your home. I know some of you have new homes, so they might not have pictures of yours yet. You could see the dirt that was once there where your home is, and how you've gone and covered it all up with you big ol home. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

R. Jeffrey Davis said...

Darn! I thought those tags were actually there. Maybe you were just copying those people that put that big magazine cover of that model chick out in the desert