Friday, April 14, 2006

I'm Dangerous with a Q-Tip

Are you kidding me? Listen everyone knows I took off the tip of my finger with a hedge clipper right? I can't be trusted with Q-Tipping my own ears because I go way to deep, and just about rip out my ear drum everytime I touch one. Something tells me to just push a little deeper, it's ok the little voice say. Your ok, just a little more, and then WHAM!. Ever come close to your ear drum with a Q-Tip? It will put you on your knee's! Extremely painful. I've come to learn that ear drums are not to be touched except by sound waves.
You have got to see this website. I just about fell apart laughing when I was reading it. Here is a quote from the website: "The Scal-Pal™ is actually two lasers in one! First the Scal-Pal™ femtosecond laser cuts a small flap in the cornea of your eye. Then the excimer laser vaporizes a tiny section of the lens without damaging the surrounding tissue. The whole procedure takes only a few minutes and is virtually painless.*" I should not be using a tool on my self that vaporizes anything! Certainly not "cutting a small flap in my own cornea."

Oh that sounds easy. And safe especiallyly doing this to yourself with a hand tool! My hands are very steady, not. I can't even make it from the sink to the table without spilling water all over the place.

The best is part where it describes the four easy steps. You have got to see those! Look at how it says don't blink, and there is smoke coming out of the eye area if you should happen to blink. Yeah that looks safe, and I'm suppose to shine that thing in my eye? Shoot, why not go get two laser pointers down at Office Max, and let your buddy take a crack at improving your eye sight.

What's next home vasectomy kits? Home liposuction? Little pills that prevent pregnancy?

3 comments:

Josh said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Josh said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Josh said...

Hey Sean, if you want to have a more steady hand and not have the shakes you may want to stop drinking Diet Coke by the Half Gallon. Serrioulsy a Half Gallon of any caffinated beverage must give you the shakes for at least a month. Even with a steady and I dont think I would reccomend home cornea surgery kit. Maybe they are on to something though. We should start martketing laser pointeers as home Lasik kits. We could make a lot of money off the majority of the public who don't know there butt from a whole in the ground. Josh