Monday, April 03, 2006

Daddy Daughter Dance

Hannah had looked forward to this night for weeks. She reminded me every night it seemed for two weeks. She had bought a new dress, and did her nails, and had choosen the jewlry she was going to wear. It was her first dance, and it was like she knew everything that she needed to do to be ready for the dance. It's like it was programed into her at birth.

Hannah and I had so much fun that night! I don't think there is anyone who likes to dance more than Hannah, and I. Not even Suzi could keep up with Hannah and I, we danced all night. One of Hannah's little friends commented that "Hannah Dad was sweating everywhere."

We started with dinner at String's Italian restaurant with our buddies Doug and Corey, and their daughters Alli and Emma. Next we headed over to the pictures at the dance where I saved my buddy's Juan's life from the falling backdrop. It certainly could have caused some messed up hair had I not caught it. From there it was straight to the dance floor, until closing time. Hannah was a machine, and some how I was able to stay out there with her. Of course, to wrap up the we ended up in an Ice Cream parlor.

A perfect night for both Hannah, and I. I remember during the last dance looking at all the Dad's and Grandpa's dancing with all of their princesses, and listening to John Mayers song "Daughters". It really was one of the most beautiful things I have seen. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kenneth P Lewis said...

Your content helped me a lot to take my doubts, amazing content, thank you very much for sharing.
google play gift card code generator