Friday, December 26, 2008

It's just not right! Where is the loyalty?

Suzi and I came home from shopping and I realized that the boys are out and about. For the first time since Christmas morning they aren't glued to the carpet in front of the TV from morning until midnight either playing new games, or watching a movie. I said to Suzi:

Me- You know what I'm going to do? I'm going to go in there play their dumb games and delete all their data while they're out. 
Suz- Why? 
Me- Because anytime I touch that PS3, that's what they do with my stuff. And you know what I'll just say? The same stupid thing they say, I didn't know what I was doing! It was an accident, I swear. Sorry. Watch, they are going to trip! 

Hannah walks by both of us, apparently she was behind me the whole time, I didn't see the little beautiful rat, and she says:

Hannah: Just so you know...... (finger pointing at me, with dramatic pause), I heard the whole thing...... yes I did...... just so you know mister.
Me- What? What's that suppose to mean? (As I'm speaking to her, she continue to walk past me, raises her finger in the air, turns her back to me completely and continues into the house.)
Me- You know those two would never defend you! Why are you sticking up for them?!

She didn't even respond.  Just kept on walking. 

Ugh...10 year old girls, who do they think they are with their whole perfect world ideals? Trying to stop me from creating madness in my own home. 

1 comment:

Josh said...

Hillarious! I was laughing out loud and Maria was wondering what I was laughing about. I hope you still went through with your plan. Those little turds diserve it for everything they have deleted in the past.