Sunday, December 28, 2008

Air Temp of 48F




I believe it started with "Uncle Sean, I brought my swim trunks, can I jump off your roof?"
"Kurt, it's freezing outside and it's raining..... You must have asked your Dad this question what did he say?" Kurt "He said it's fine." Me "What? Really?" Gerry "I don't care, I'm tired of trying to talk him out of doing it." Me (I kind of sound like a Mom here) "You understand if you get hurt, or the water is so cold you inhale underwater, your Dad and I aren't coming in after you right? And if you hurt yourself, you have to wait until after Christmas eve dinner to walk yourself to the ER, because you're not goofing up dinner right?" Kurt "Yeah, sure." Me "Well great, let me go get my camera then!"
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

R. Jeffrey Davis said...

That's nuts. I'm surprised you don't do that. You must be getting old.

Steffanie Garces said...

For a minute I thought that it was Patrick! Wow A little too crazy for me!

Josh said...

I can't believe how big Kurty is! Crazy!

Lydia said...

Teenage boys are crazy!