Friday, December 12, 2008

Armstrong & Getty

Suzi, and I love a certain morning radio show, Armstrong and Getty.LOVE IT. Every morning we listen to it wherever we are, and if I miss it I can pick it up on a pod cast and listen to it on a run. Their humor is fantastic, and the topics for the show are always great. National news, California news, local news. Intelligent topics usually. When I'm running, at times I have to stop and laugh because it hurts too much to try and run and laugh. I must look insane. 

So this is our morning routine: The alarm on our radio goes off in the morning and the radio is tuned to the show. As we lay in bed listening, without yet saying good morning, one of the two on the radio always starts us laughing. Without fail every morning we lay in bed until we start to laugh. It's our favorite way to wake up! I love that often the first sound thing I hear from Suz is her laugh. We love it, it gets the day started on the right side of the bed. 

You can listen to it over the Internet as well, that how Suzi listens in the kitchen every morning. Give it a try regardless of what part of the country you live in. Listen for a week, if you don't enjoy it I'll be surprised. They are live 6am to 10am Monday- Friday PST. 




1 comment:

Suburban Monkey said...

I Loooooove those guys!!! Big time fan right here!