Saturday, December 27, 2008

The Christmas Card That Wasn't

This was almost the card that was sent out. It's a nice photo, everyone looks nice. We shot about 20 that day. We ordered this picture, and finally I said, "listen, I don't really care that much, if you want to send it fine.....but the top of my head is missing. I know this is the photo that all the kids look good, you like you, I like you too, but again... not that I'm picky... the tippy top of my head... it's gone. If we can send the cards out a little late, I'll shoot a picture after church or something."

Suzi was kind enough to agree, so we did. However, I still like this photo alot.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Ryan said...

The tippy top of any man's head is overrated. Believe me. I see mine in all its glory every day. You guys look great. BTW... Utes on Friday over 'Bama!!! You guys have to come see us if you come to town. Take care.

R. Jeffrey Davis said...

Photoshop, buddy! Great picture. Just send that one.

Maria said...

Love this photo! Hope everyone had a good Christmas. We are sad you aren't coming but we understand!! Have a great New Years!

Josh said...

My favorite family! Love you guys!