Monday, November 03, 2008

The scale lies!

I've been stuck at the same weight for sometime now. I noticed when I posted this post the graphs don't show completely. Anyhow, I've got a goal I'd like to reach, but the time line is way out there. I've changed a little of my routine recently, and I expect that's going to make a big difference. However, the point I want to make it that even though I haven't necessarily lost any pounds, I've lost two inches around my waist. So my point is, just keep on doing the right things and don't pay much attention to the scale. If I were to include all the spikes up, and not just drops down this graph would be a lot more revealing. It's a way of life, and not a diet.
 Chart titled, Weigh yourselfChart titled, Measure your Waist

1 comment:

Maria said...

Don't get obsessed with the scale. It sounds like you are doing everything right!! If you are feeling good, don't worry about it! Congrats on all of your hard work!