Monday, November 10, 2008

Friend or Foe?

Someone told me a story that I have to relate. He made me laugh with this one. I won't tell you who it is to protect his (the oldest one's) identity. His name starts with a "P" and ends with "shizzle." No that's not right it starts with a "P" and ends with a "atrick."

So I was in the computer lab sitting next to this kid I know. We have classes together, and we know each other. So I know him, and he knows me, but not really well. So he was talking to someone behind him, and while he looked away I hooked my keyboard into his computer into a different USB port than what his keyboard was hooked. So we both had working keyboards on his computer. When he turned back around, of course he had no clue I had done this. So what I did was every time he opened a website, I'd close it from my keyboard. He started talking to himself, "why is this doing this? "  After a few of these when he would open a website I would zoom in on the page really tight, and he would stop touching the key board all together, and I would zoom in and out, in and out, while he just shook his head and say "what the?" So then I turn the screen black, and then I'd switch it back, and then black, and then I just shut off his computer all together. When he would try to log back in, I would goof up his password. Once I let him log in, I logged him back out 3 different times. Then the teacher let us know it was time to get ready to roll, he got mad started pounding on his keyboard and the teacher yelled at him "So and so! Don't do that your going to break the computer! That's a warning!" He got up, I unplugged my keyboard, and he never figured it out. 

7 comments:

Angie said...

I really needed a good laugh...thank you! I read this, then I went and read it to Doug and we were laughing so hard that we both had tears in our eyes. I can just picture the look on Patrick's face when this happened. Too funny.

Jennie said...

So funny! What a teaser. I think P and Collin could be related. Teasers to the end.

R. Jeffrey Davis said...

What a great story. Sounds like something I would have done (or have done).

R. Jeffrey Davis said...

What a great story. Sounds like something I would have done (or have done).

Maria said...

Funny story!!

Lydia said...

What a little jokester.

Josh said...

Hillarious!