Sunday, November 02, 2008

Some of my favorite things

1. My iphone - This hasn't even close to getting old. I've had it for months now and love it just the same as when I first met it. I'm not going to try and explain it to you. It just is.
2. Sling Box- This isn't even mine! It's Doug and Angie's! I love it though, and I'll say it again!
3. DRZ400- I am still in love with my bike. It's been a great toy. My bike is blue.
4. Trailguru- This is a free application I run on my iphone when I'm out exercising, and it tracks my every step.
5. Fleece Sheets- I love these in the winter! So comfortable, and warm. I have a tough time getting out of bed.

5 comments:

Angie said...

Yes...we love our iPhones too! Now that I have it, I don't know what I would do without it ;). I am so glad that you like the Slingbox...we were thinking of you when we got it :). Love your list!

suzi said...

I totally think that I should be number # 1!!!

suzi said...

I totally think that I should be number # 1!!!

Suburban Monkey said...

Forget fleece sheets...you gotta go for the electric blanket!!

R. Jeffrey Davis said...

Since we are with Sprint, I'm seriously thinking about getting an iTouch for Christmas. I know it's not the same but almost. Suzi should be number #1 or at least #2.