Sunday, June 17, 2007

An Old Play Gound Toy

When I was a little guy about Sam's age (10) my friend Brian and I discovered a great place to spend an afternoon.

It's about 2-3 miles from my mom's house on the rail road tracks that have since been pull up. We use to walk down to the bridge to throw rocks off of it, wander down to the creek below and play in that, or take or rods fish. Always hours of fun.
The first couple of times I walked out to the middle of the bridge those gaps between the ties seems miles apart.














The gaps can be very wide at points and a three year old would have no problem fitting through.
Maybe eve a 12 year old could fit though. It still gives me a little bit of an uneasy feeling as I walked out there this past weekend. Mostly because I was worried about the kids. I took two at a time out to the middle. One in each hand if need be.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: