Friday, June 08, 2007

Home is Where the Heart Is

Sometimes I'm not so sure this wouldn't be a great life style. Got your land, got your port a potty (see it through the tree), got your bed, tv, and frig all in the same room. Got your American flag. Got yourself plenty of space for your kids to go outside and play in. I could retire a lot sooner than I'm currently planning.

You could go buy your own trailer and live next door. By next door I mean a few miles away. We could shoot at each other with our .22's. Man that would be fun. As long as your not a very good shot it would be fun. If someone actually gets shot we'd have to go with pellet guns.

If your in I'm in. I'm not kidding.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sean,
You know that your one and only true white trash brother-in-law Spencer would love to live "next door" to you and your trailer house. I've got a twenty two footer already waiting next to my house. You tell me where and we'll be there, .22 rifles and all. Except we'll have the confederate flag.