Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Life is Good

I thought I'd post a quick reminder to myself and the people I enjoy.

I spent the last portion of my meeting with my team recently talking about a principle that I find is important in business, and in my personal life. Not that I'm perfect at this bit of advice, but I've certainly seen through my own experience why it's important. I'm sure that many of you are good at this, and some of you learning to be better at this. I will quickly sum it up to you & let you ponder it on your own as well:

I believe it is very wise to spend my time, energy, passion & thoughts focusing on the things that I can control, and spend very little time on the things I can't.

Life is good.

5 comments:

Josh said...

Thanks Sean!
Great Stuff!

Maria said...

Good advice! Thanks for the reminders!!

R. Jeffrey Davis said...

Very good advice.

Suburban Monkey said...

You should be a motivational speaker!

Andrea said...

I like that thought a lot. I need to learn to take that to heart and let go of things that I can't do anything about.