Friday, August 01, 2008

Georgia on school

Georgia started first grade this week, and life just got big time better for the Suz. So I want to pass along my two favorite quotes of the week from her.

First quote:
Me- Georgia! First day of school over, and so how was school today?
Georgia- (dramatic pause) the....best....day....ever! I loved it. The only thing is, we have a lot of recess. (Are you sure you're my kid?)

Of course the others started in with, wait until you get to my grade blah, blah, blah. I told Georgia not to worry about it, and that she was much smarter than the rest of them so she's always going to enjoy school. That went over well with Georgia, the rest of them.....not so much.

Second quote (As related to me by Suz):
Georgia- Mom I moved desks today.
Suz- Oh great! Where are you sitting now?
Georgia- Next to the kid with all the eye buggers.
Suz- Oh....well what's his name?
Georgia- (shoulder shrug) I don't know.

I'm afraid that kid will forever be know as eye bugger kid through high school now in Georgia's head.

1 comment:

Maria said...

I love all your little stories! It was great seeing you guys!! Thanks for letting us stay with you!