Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Hair Cut

Me- Got my hair cut. 
Georgia- I know. 
Me- Like it?
Georgia- Nope.
Me- What? 
Georgia- I hate it. 
Me- (laughing under my breath) why do you HATE IT?
Georgia- It's cut all short on the sides, and long on the top.
Me- Yeah, true, that is true. It is a bit short on the sides, and longer on the top. Soooo, that's no good huh?
Georgia- I hate it.
Me- I usually get it cut this short don't I?
Georgia- I don't know, but I don't like it.
Me- Yeah got that part.
Suzi- Georgia be nice.
Georgia- Whaaaaattt? I hate it. 

Good thing I have a healthy self esteem. I feel sorry for the boys who have or will fall in love with this girl. She's going to break some hearts with that ruthless candor. I will do my best over the next 20 years to make sure she's a good spouse, who has learned to bite her tongue a little more often. I'm not too worried though, we've got time to work on this. 

2 comments:

Maria said...

I am sure your hair looks great:) Funny Story!

Troy and Julie said...

This is soooooo Georgia. I love that little spitfire. She is so fun to have in class on Sundays. She makes me laugh so hard sometimes. What a great end to your children!