Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Daddy Daughter Dance!

I had two beautiful dates tonight! We had a fantastic time at the school dance. I was proud of all the Dads, Uncles, and Grandpas out there shaking their grove thing. The little girls loved it! I spent the whole evening on the dance floor. Talk about good exercise try keeping up with two dates for 2 hours of dancing. Should have checked with my doctor before engaging in that kind of activity. Georgia, and Hannah were wonderful dates.

We started at In & Out, then danced our buns off, and finished with Cold Stone. I'm beat, and I can't wait for next year!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

R. Jeffrey Davis said...

Great picture of you and your girls!

Allison Box said...

Wow Sean! You look great! There is a picture on my parent's wall from your wedding and you look pretty close to that guy who married Suzi 15 years ago! Ha. Way to go. Your girls are pretty darn cute too.

Steffanie Garces said...

Sean you look great! Wake up calls are good! For me it was wanting to be able to see my grandkids someday! Making choices about food and exercise everyday is so hard but in the long run worth it! neenee

Suburban Monkey said...

whats a grove thing??

Maria said...

Glad you had fun! That is a great picutre!