Saturday, May 26, 2007

Yard Trashing My Own Home!


That tree has been up in the rafters of our garage since we moved in to our home. A gift I suppose from the former home owners. Suzi has said "get that thing out of here!" every time she spots it up there. Well it was in a difficult to reach spot and I think that is why the little piece of crap was left behind to begin with. Not until I riped down my garage cabinets was it easy to get at and finally remove. It's a talking Christmas tree!

So I took it down, and Patrick and I wondered how long it would take for Suz to find it if we put it next to the front door. Maybe a day or two? It took 30 minutes.

So tonight Patrick and I will find a new yard to hide it in! Pictures of course to be posted. By the way the chandelier that I thought we would yard trash ended up going to the dump and that's why I never posted pictures.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: