Monday, May 21, 2007

Luke the Guard Dog

Last night I awoken by Luke barking at 4am. I jumped up out of bed and looked out the window. From my window I can't see my drive way, but I could see that a car with it's headlights on was parked at the end of my drive way. So I head down stairs and turned on all the outside lights to let whoever was outside know that they were being watched.

I was really to tired to give a crap if they were in either of my cars at this point. I was looking out the front window and noticed that the individual in the truck parked at the end of my drive way behind my cars was still in his truck. He turned on his cabin lights and sat there for a few minutes. After what felt like forever (because I could hear my bed calling me to come back) the individual got out of his truck walked through my sprinkers getting wet and left a note on my front porch.

It turns out I was the crook stealing water on my non-watering day and he was the water police. Luke got a little extra love for doing his job before I headed back to bed.

1 comment:

R. Jeffrey Davis said...

Slow the flow, save H20!!!!!