Sunday, May 20, 2007

Someone was tired

Suzi walked by Patrick on here way to bed about a half hour after we got home from the Ports game. She said "Sean come get Patrick, he's on the stairs." So I said "Patrick go to bed" from my office not seeing what was actually going on. I had no clue, I hadn't seen him. So I sat in my office working for another 45 minutes or so before I headed up to bed and found him still on the stairs. Had to shoot this picture and post it. That boy appearently can sleep any where. I certainly won't pick him up anymore. That's a sure way to hurt myself these days. He's the big boy these days. Over 90 pounds. I save the getting a hernia for the day we have a fire or something. Instead I stood over him saying if you get up I'll help you to bed. He moved a little so I half lifted him. If I had let go of him he would have fallen down the stairs. He wasn't helping much. But he sure is cute isn't he. Still the Puff.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: