Saturday, May 26, 2007

Going to A BBQ

We are headed to a BBQ at a friends place. I had to quickly write this before I head out the door. I thought it was funny.

Georgia: Dad why do you have your swimsuit on? Me: In case I want to go swimming. G: Keep your T-shirt on ok. (Nice) M: Why? (I was ready for a fat comment here). G: Because you have hair on your belly. M: Should I care? G: Yes M: Why? G: Because it looks weird. M: Hmmm. What if I don't care. G: I don't know. M: I kind of like my hair. It's me. I grew it. I like it. G: Hmm it's just weird. M: Is it OK if I take off my shirt. G: Yeeesssssss. (a bit painfully). Hannah: Why can't he take of his shirt? G: Because he has hair on his chest. (Notice my hair has moved). H: So! G: Whatever.

And as quickly it started it ended.

Most likely I won't get in the pool, but it doesn't have anything to do with Georgia. I'm wearing my suit to keep my options open.

1 comment:

R. Jeffrey Davis said...

Nasty! Shave that chest (and belly)!