Thursday, January 11, 2007

My Shredder



Got a new shredder. Pretty excited about it. That's what it looks like. I call him "Shred". Shredded all kinds of stuff already. I keep it right next to my desk. Makes sense. I can stick just about anything into it. It says right there on the top not to put more than 10 pieces of paper in it at any one time. Man I want to see how many it can really do.

The way I see it is, I'm sure it can do 10 because it says so right there on the top. If it can do 10 regularly why not 11. It's only once more piece of paper. Paper isn't all that. Have you ever looked at 2 pieces of paper together. It's really not that thick so why not 12, it's only 2 more than 10.

See where I'm going. I could go on forever, but until I get the guts to really push it and see how much I can shove in there I guess I'll never know. Until then I'll keep shoving other junk in there. Doesn't say anything about other junk on the top. I know I just can't go sticking 11 pieces of paper in there.

I want to shove a pencil in there next. Paper is getting a little boring. Pencil are made out of wood, and so is paper. Shred should have no problem with one pencil. It can shred 10 pieces of paper. Ever rolled up 10 pieces of paper? That's much bigger than a pencil.

I've shredded all my credit cards. Not sure how I'm going to pay for anything any more. I've forgotten how to write a check. It's been years.

I Shredded all my Cd's too. Good thing I put all my music on itunes. Man I'm dieing to shove my old ipod in there! I have an old shuffle that nobody uses anymore. That plays music like a CD. Should be no problem for Shred.

I've been looking at the DVD collection. Thinking about shredding it. Kids might get mad, buttttt sounds like fun. Maybe I'll just shred the VHS movies. Nobody uses the VCR player anymore. Nobody will miss them. Those are big though. Going to be hard to get a VHS movie in the Shred. Where there is a will there is a way. I'll just have to brake up the tape a little and shove them through in parts. Sounds like fun. The VCR too.

I've got a stack of old clothes that nobody wears sitting up next to Shred. That stuff is going to take me a couple of hours to work through. Man this thing is fun.

You have got to go buy a Shredder. I think I'm going to go get a wood chipper tomorrow. You could fit car parts in the wood chippers opening. Oh, man that sound fun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sean
Do not use the shredder when wearing a tie it could be a problem.

R. Jeffrey Davis said...

You are WEIRD!!!!!