Friday, December 01, 2006

Communication seems so easy



That's my beautiful one there on the end of the bench next to the gaurd rail.

She sure did do a lot of trash talking there at the Utah vs. BYU football game for one sitting so high and close to the rail.

She came into my office a bit ago and put down the kitchen garbage can. "I'm not taking out the garbage" she said and walked away. Clearly it was full. I said as she walked away laughing "I don't know why you told me, you've got two boys".

Patrick happened to walk by a less than 30 seconds later, and of course he was assigned the task of taking it out. Appearently I wasn't clear with the instructions. I said "Patrick get that garbage out of here."

He interpreted that as most 11 year old boys would. He picked it up, walked it back to the KITCHEN, and put it away.....full.

I guess I have be real clear. FYI, he did take it out without complaint when asked correctly.

No comments: