Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Soccer!

We had a great season! The 3 that played had a great time. Patrick, and Sam are playing on the city all star team. Both are great, smart players. I'm sure Hannah will be an all star when she is old enough. Don't about Georgi girl, she is busy with her gymnastics! She'll start Soccer next year. Patrick's team was undefeated and won the city championship. They handled every team they played easily. Watching his team play was fantastic. They were great.

Sam's team played a great year as well. I think they had 2 or 3 losses. Sam has got to be the hardest working kids in soccer. Very fast, and relentless.
I coached Hannah team again. I'm telling you my girls make soccer beautiful. I loved coaching them. The played a great season, and was so proud as I watched them play this year. Hated to watch it end.
This is my Georgi girl. She and I had lunch together today. I loved it. She has so much to say, and so many great opinions about so many things. If you want a great lunch date she's the girl.

No comments: