Friday, December 22, 2006

Cougar Fans!

My little cougar fans. That's Alex Garces (cousin) there with Patrick and Sam. When Suzi and I lived in Provo we went to a lot of BYU games, and Patrick and Sam went a ton when they were little guys.

When Patrick was a tiny little guy still in the nursery at church, the church we attended was in the parking lot of the BYU football stadium. When we would pull in to the parking lot he would start in with the "I want to go to the game." I would explain that all the football guys were at church today and the stadium was empty. He would say "oh OK". Then he'd look over at the stadium, and start to cry "I want to go to the game". He was a hard core cougar fan at age 18 months. His nursery teacher said she would have to pull him out of the window because he would stand there crying and staring at the stadium with "I want to go to the game".

When we moved up north I took the boys to Utah games every now and then with me.
I thought when Suzi were living in Layton that I would be doing that often. However, life took a little turn and put us in Lodi. We love living in Lodi, however too bad Utah wasn't a little closer. Or how about I was richer so we could fly out PRN.

1 comment:

R. Jeffrey Davis said...

He cries because his dad is a lame Ute fan