Saturday, January 31, 2009

So busy!

I can't believe how my first month of 2009 has flown by! I've been so busy with work, and rarely home. It's been nice to be busy, and I must admit it makes me feel better to be busy when thinking about the economy. 

The house is completely quite. Kind of weird. I stayed home so I can get some work done. 

The boys are out camping, coming back tonight. Left yesterday. 

Georgia is at a pool swim party. Even though it's beautiful outside, still a little too cold to be swimming. It's an indoor party. 

Suzi, and Hannah? I think they are out shopping. Hannah had a soccer game this morning, but she came home early. Hurt her fore arm. I swear if it's broke, I'll brake her arm. Kidding. Hope she's OK, if it keeps bugging her will get her to a doctor.

Me, well I started the day with a run with Georgia. She rode her bike, I did some interval training. Then we grabbed a donut together, went for a walk. We stopped by some friends house because she wanted to say hi. Then she took off for the party, and I went and played church ball. 

I'm a little tapped out, but ready to dive into some work. Obviously I'm not really wanting to "dive into it", if that were the case I wouldn't be posting this blog. 

Oh, one other thing. I think the Volvo has taken it's last breath. I  think. I'm kind of hoping we can save it. I really want the boys to drive that piece of crap in high school. I really want them to have the suckiest car ever. 

We are car shopping, save your opinion on who, what, and where to buy a car. Everyone seems to have one, and none of you seem to have the same opinion. You all tell Suzi, and Suzi tells me what you think we should buy, and where we should buy, and who we should buy from. Don't tell me I don't want to hear about it. You all can tell Suz, cuz she'll listen and value your opinion, and I'm sure I'll hear about it from her. 

Here's a thought that just crossed my mind. None of you suggested a Mercedes. Why is that? What do all of you have against driving a Benz? I remember when I bought that used blue one, "big blue" and you have no idea how many times I heard "they are expensive, and when they break down they are too expensive to fix." It wasn't expensive, it never broke down, and when I sold it it was just a 2K less than when I bought it. How about one or two of you go German, and quit driving Suburbans. FYI I think I'm getting a Suburban, or an Aspen. I swear if  you say anything about gas I'll break you arm. 

4 comments:

Jana said...

You're feisty Sean.
...and I think you should let the boys drive the Volvo and then you should probably get the girls a cute little red civic or something. I heard girls like cute red civics in high school :)

R. Jeffrey Davis said...

Not sure what the attitude is all about but you couldn't break a twig.

Allison Box said...

Can you believe I am actually leaving a comment...I am bad at leaving comments. Anyway, we love the Aspen. Spencer wants one too. So even if you didn't want our opinion, here it is. Oh, can you send me a family picture too? I want a recent one of the Kellys. my email is allibama@hotmail.com. Thanks!

Maria said...

I think you really want to break someone's arm. I am a little concerned:) Thanks for the update, we have missed your posts! Tell the fam hi and good luck with that car.