Sunday, January 11, 2009

Georgia Art Work

I told Georgia I would take a picture of her drawing, and stick it on the blog. She kept asking me "did you put it on your blog?" I said "no I still haven't even taken a picture yet, but I will, I promise." Well I never did take a picture of her drawing, but apparently she did, because when I downloaded my recent photos to the computer look what I found! Her picture! This is a drawing of me on my road bike on my trainer in front of the TV. Please note the dripping sweat, and puddle of sweat. Such great detail. The only thing that seems out of place might be the smile. Unless I'm watching something funny, or that's a grimace... I just don't smile that much on the road bike. That thing hurts my butt, and cuts off circulation to.... well it just isn't that fun for 60 minutes.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

R. Jeffrey Davis said...

Way to go, buddy! Although if you hadn't posted the picture I wouldn't have believed that you actually got on your bike, let alone for 60 minutes at a time. Good job!

Josh said...

I love georgia interpretation!
She is great!