Sunday, September 14, 2008

Map your walk, run, or ride

I was talking to my friend Chris Bowerbank, and he showed me a website that I absolutely love! Those of you who like running/biking are going to dig this as well. Ever want to know how far your running, or want to run a certain distance, but never really know until you drive the route, or ride it. Check this site out! You can map your run in advance, or after your done check out exactly how far you traveled. It's really easy to use. 

Not that I think distance is the most important thing. Just getting out and moving for an hour or more is what matters. However, it's still fun!

2 comments:

Maria said...

Great site! Sometimes it is fun to know where you are going or where you have been. But I agree, the most important part is to just get OUT!

suzi said...

5.2 miles today, Baby!!! Thanks for the info!!!