Friday, July 04, 2008

Happy Fourth of July!

Suzi the kids, and I made it to the home in Costa Rica. It's been a long day. Suz, and I went to bed at about 2, and woke up at 3:30. We had a long day of travel, but have made it! Got here about 9pm California time.

I will upload pictures for sure while we are here, but they won't do it justice. This place is fatastic.

This place is 45 minutes from nowhere. When we arrived at the resort gate it was still a four mile drive to the resort main lobby. When we arrived at the lobby the staff was waiting for us with drinks, gifts for the kids, and cool towels to wipe down our faces. They grabbed our bags parked our car, and Jorge gave us a quick trip around the resort on the cart as we made our way to the home.

As we made our way over Jorge said this home was his favorite on the property. He gave us a tour of the home, and it's out freaking rageious. It's unbelievable, and I've only seen it in the dark. I have not seen the views yet!

The staff showed up put away all of our bags, and no one would take a tip. I guess that's part of the deal. I read in the her in the house that they will take it, but you have to insist, and it's unnessesary.

I'm excited for the week. Sooo tired. Ready for bed big time. Like I said I'll up load pictures, and hopefully video later.

3 comments:

R. Jeffrey Davis said...

What? That is SO awesome. I can't wait to read about it.

Jennie said...

Oh my gosh! We can't wait to hear and see all about it. Sean, we know you don't like long posts, but you MUST tell us everything. We hope you have the BEST time ever.

Maria said...

Glad you made it there!