Thursday, July 10, 2008

Awesome!




Absolutely awesome. I love this set of pictures. It looks like Patrick has made it to the other side. Actually if you could zoom in on the photo, you'd see that he was a little over half way across the valley. He's a little white speck on the line without zooming in on him. This zip line (there were about 9 of them) was so long, and so high I had to not think about what I was doing. Once I was out over the valley I couldn't breath, but it was an absolute rush. Suzi, Patrick, Sam and I all did this canopy tour. We left Georgia at the resort. The other three kids were a CHAMP! I don't think I could have done that at their age. Sam was the first to go on the first line. So he gets a special award. Especially because after he cliped in he said, I don't think I want to go. Then the guide gave him a little push and off he went!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Josh said...

AWESOME! I can see myself in the same situation as Sammy. What a great trip. So Maria and I bought a house! So call us when you get home we want to hear all about your trip and we want to tell you about our house. Love you guys! Keep the pictures coming from Costa Rica. I love it!

Maria said...

Every day your trip gets better:) I can't believe all of the fun things you are doing! We can't wait to talk to you guys when you get back!! Keep having fun!

R. Jeffrey Davis said...

I'll say it again and again, I'M SO JEALOUS!!!

Suburban Monkey said...

When Ben and I did this in C.R. I almost wet my pants on the first zip line...by the end i was screaming for joy! What great memories for you guys!