Saturday, April 26, 2008

Personal Trainer Suzi

Suz and I don't get to exercise much together. Our schedules during the week are so different. This weekend Suz and I went out and ran together. I tell you what, she kicked my butt. I chased her for an hour, and the space got bigger and bigger as the hour progressed. 

We had a good time, each of us with our own ipods listening to our own music or favorite talk show.  I usually listen to a podcast of my favorite morning talk show. She listens to music. This morning I listened to "Train". Love there music. The only thing Suzi asked was that I not run and dance, or run and sing while running with her. Every time I would start she'd say "stop." Now I know where Georgia gets it. Georgia doesn't like when I sing in public either. I say "ROCK ON!" whenever you feel like it. 

1 comment:

R. Jeffrey Davis said...

I agree with you. Tell her to 1) turn up her music or 2) "stop". Way to go on your run.