Monday, April 07, 2008

Guilt

I have no problem leaving the dog to go for a run. He tries to make me feel guilty, and most times it doesn't work. However there are times I go to the treadmill in the garage if his guilty looks get to me. 

Suzi can't get out of the door. She complains about how he looks at her, and then before you know it she's got the leash and dog headed out for a run. She's so nice. 

I'm not cold hearted. He's getting old. After a run he's sore and limps around for the rest of the day. 

5 comments:

Zach said...

Glad to know you're out running! Ogden Marathon is 5 1/2 weeks away, and it's just under 6 months til St George... See you there?

Jennie said...

I know you're busy... but you have to read the book, Marley & Me. It is the story of a guy and his dog. The book is really well written and promises to entertain. In fact, they are making a movie about it. I think Jenifer Aniston and Owen Wilson are the co-stars. Anyway... I totally thought of this book when I read your post. Dogs have a way of "gettin" to ya.

R. Jeffrey Davis said...

You're running a marathon? Yeah, right.

Josh said...

Luke is a Good dog!

Andrea said...

You know....they have glucosamine for dogs. There's a brand called "Advanced Joint Support" that reduces inflammation & pain and also regenerates joints. Exercise will get the blood moving and keep him (and you) healthy. : )